Reversible Plate Compactors
FB175 | FB225 | FB450
The Swepac FB 175 is a high-performance diesel powered reversible compactor.
Suited for compaction of sand, gravel, rock fill and paving stones.
- The FB 175 is fast with a superior traction capability and is equipped with a fully variable speed control.
- The chassis, protection frame and handle are hot-dip galvanized providing a superior corrosion protection and maintenance-free life.
- The FB 175 also has a sturdy protective frame, with a strong lifting hook providing effective protection against external damage.
- Cyclone pre-cleaner air filter, improves dust filtering efficiency and lowers maintenance cost.
- The Hardox® wear plate ensures a long service life.
- The compact design makes it suitable in trenches and other areas with limited space.
- With a Vulkollan® plate (accessory) attached to the base, it compacts paved areas efficiently for an even surface.
- The machine is designed to be highly ergonomic and has a spring-mounted control handle for low handle vibrations.
- The open design offers easy access for regular service and maintenace resulting in high utilization and low operating and maintenance costs.
- Available in two different plate widths, 450 or 550 mm.
- All our machine models are versatile and easy to operate. They are also durable and reliable meaning lower operating and maintenance costs.